Welcome To Brownstown Elementary!
Kindergarten Registration and Screening - Thursday, May 19, 2016
Please try to come according to the first letter of the student's last name.
A-M: 8:30-12:00 N-Z: 1:00-4:00
To be prepared, please note the following:
- You must bring the child's birth certificate and immunization record with you. Please note: your child must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2016.
- The child must be present. Skill testing will be conducted during registration.
- You should have all of the personal information needed fill out an online registration form. To complete the online form, you will need names and phone numbers for 1 to 4 emergency contacts. You will also need your doctor's name and phone number.
- Click here to print a blank form of the information you will need.
- Click here to view a sample of a completed form.
- At registration, you will be given a temporary username and password so you can begin typing the personal information into an online Web Enrollment Form. To save time, please enter your child's legal name as listed on his/her birth certificate and use proper capitalization. Addresses will need to be spelled out. For example, you will enter 811 North County Road 750 East. or 356 West Walnut Street.
- After the information you have entered online, it will be viewed and approved by BCCSC personnel. Once reviewed and approved, you will receive an email with your individualized Harmony username and password. This will allow you to complete the registration process including a detailed Health History and additional forms needed before your child attends school.
- This individualized Harmony username and password is the one you will use during the school year to access your child's personal information such as grades, attendance, and lunch account balance.
Loading Weather Info...